Following two sell-out Christmas shows, ‘Car Park Party’ is heading back to Northampton this spring as Franklin’s Gardens gets set to host David Walliams’ Billionaire Boy – Live on Stage!
Throughout 2020, ‘Car Park Party’ lifted spirits across the country with the only national tour of comedy, theatre and live music shows – stopping off in Northampton for two packed-out dates of entertainment in the summer before returning over the festive period.
And after the sell-out success of the Horrible Histories Christmas shows, they are back in town alongside The Birmingham Stage Company to present three performances of Billionaire Boy at Franklin’s Gardens on the newly-arranged date of Saturday 24 April.
All tickets purchased for original date (8 April) have been automatically transferred over to the new dates and all purchasers should have received email confirmation of this from 'Car Park Party'. For more information, or if you are yet to receive communication from 'Car Park Party' about your booking, please email [email protected] visit www.carparkparty.com.
Billionaire Boy is set to be the biggest COVID-safe touring theatre show this April, as it starts a national tour just days before arriving in Northampton; and with tickets ensuring a safe and socially-distanced theatre experience from the comfort of your own car, you don't want to miss out with tickets for the Franklin’s Gardens show on sale NOW.
“After the success of the Christmas Pantos, we’re delighted to be working with ‘Car Park Party’ again on another exciting theatre project and bring the people of Northampton another great show.”Will Peasgood, Head of Retail, Loyalty and Events at Northampton Saints
DAVID WALLIAMS’ BILLIONAIRE BOY - Saturday 24 April (£49.50 per car*)
Shows @ 11am, 2pm and 5pm
Billionaire Boy started life as a David Walliams novel for children in 2010, published by HarperCollins Children’s Books. In 2016 it was adapted into a BBC production and has since become a firm Christmas television favourite.
Billionaire Boy tells the story of Joe Spud, who is 12 years old and the richest boy in the country. He has his own sports car, £100k-a-week pocket money and two crocodiles as pets. But what Joe doesn’t have is a friend. So he decides to leave his posh school and start at the local comprehensive. But things don’t go as planned for Joe and life becomes a rollercoaster as he tries to find the one thing money can’t buy.
- All current Covid-19 social-distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to, to ensure everybody has an enjoyable and safe experience.
- Car Park Party is an organised gathering whereby we will know in advance those who are attending, enabling contact with attendees before, during and after the event.
- No different from people attending other socially-distanced events, our expectation is that people will already be attuned to the measures required.
- We have a traffic management team on site and all vehicles will be parked two metres apart.
- Tickets will be scanned through the windows, so no human contact necessary.
- There will be a range of food and beverage offering available at the event and we will be adhering to all the COVID-19 government guidelines.
- Toilet facilities will be provided with social distancing health and safety management and sanitization measures in place.
* All bookings subject to a £2.50 booking fee.