One of the most damaging things to businesses is uncertainty. And, unfortunately, 2020 has been a year of uncertainty.
It’s only now that we’re realising how to carry on life as close to normality as possible while keeping ourselves and others safe.
As we learn more about how to social distance, more and more things become possible again – from getting back into the office safely to being able to hold productive meetings at external venues.
At Franklin’s Gardens, we’re hosting guests in our meeting rooms in Northampton and helping to provide a safe and beneficial experience. But how is this possible during a global pandemic?
In this blog, we’re going to explore how to hold business meetings and conferences safely during COVID-19. Let’s start with how to socially distance in our meeting rooms in Northampton…
Safe and spacious Meeting Room hire Northampton
Our team has been working round the clock preparing to reopen. This has been a constant challenge as things are ever-changing and evolving, but we have been able to reopen safely.
At Franklin’s Gardens, we’re a unique venue, this is why we can provide safe meeting rooms in Northampton.
As a sports stadium, we have a variety of meeting room hire options, so there is lots of flexibility of choice for your business meeting. Of course, you will be limited in the number of people who can attend your meeting, but we have enough space to accommodate your guests while adhering to social distancing guidelines. This means keeping a distance of two metres or one metre with risk mitigation measures, such as a mask.
Providing enough space for all our guests to be able to social distance has been one of the main challenges of preparing our meeting rooms for reopening. This has been made easier by having a variety of rooms and lots of space already.
But there are some adaptations that we’ve made to give all our guests peace of mind. These include:
- Screens displaying important social distancing and sanitation messages.
- New floor plans designed to show social distancing capacities.
- Phased arrival of guests to avoid congestion and ensure social distancing is possible.
- Large, free on-site car parks that provide safe and easy access for your guests.
As an events venue, exceptional hygiene has always been crucial for our team, but pristine hygiene has become even more important.
Health and safety Meeting Room measures
A few months ago, being able to host meetings and events seemed a distant possibility. But as time has passed, more knowledge about how to live safely and as close to normality has become available.
Here are some examples of the health and safety measures are team has implemented to keep you safe during your event with us:
- All staff know current government guidelines and we ensure that any changes are quickly highlighted so everyone is up to date.
- Sanitiser stations are situated across our venue, especially in key areas. This includes stations for guests and staff as well as PPE (personal protective equipment) provided for all staff.
- Pre and post-event cleaning measures to ensure everyone’s safety and the exceptional hygiene of every meeting room. This covers all private and public spaces, as well as our car parks.
- We have processes in place to ensure we’re constantly in contact with all of our team. This ensures no one comes to work who needs to be self-isolating.
Hybrid and virtual Meeting Rooms
One of the biggest adaptations we’ve implemented is virtual and hybrid meeting rooms. Here are some of the ways we’ve modified what we offer:
- Video conferencing tools and software available across multiple rooms.
- On-site broadcasting capabilities. This includes equipment and tools such as specialist green screens and purpose-built backdrops, so you can use your branding during any meetings or conferences.
- Hybrid virtual event solutions. For example, you can use the meeting rooms to video conference with people across the country and the world.
- Our team has experienced partners who have over 30 years of live production and video conferencing expertise.
Virtual events are something we’ve had to adapt to in 2020. They allow us to keep connected even when we’re far apart, this is one benefit that has come from the COVID-19 pandemic.
From webinars, webcasts, team building activities and online conferences, new ways of communicating have become possible.
As things gradually get back to normal, you don’t have to abandon all the new skills and methods you’ve adopted. Using hybrid-virtual events allow you to get more out of your events and conferences as well as create more accessible events.
With our studios and broadcasting equipment, you can create an unforgettable virtual event. This means meetings that are engaging, creative, and accessible to everyone.
To find out more, get in touch with our team today. Give us a call on 01604 751543 or please feel free to fill in the enquiry form on our Contact Page to book your meeting room at Franklin’s Gardens.