Take advantage of one of the best spots that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer with this VIP package.
Café Mambo offers a laid-back, social setting for concert goers to soak up the unique Gardens atmosphere. After parking your car onsite and enjoying VIP fast-track check-in, you can take advantage of this private lounge both before and after the show, as well as during the interval. Hot food will be available to purchase from the bar to make sure you don’t go hungry, while the Café Mambo package also includes three complimentary drinks from our private cash bar so you can watch Pete Tong’s ‘Ibiza Classics’ with the Symphony Orchestra & Jules Buckley, supported by DJ Meg Ward, do their thing in style.
- Dedicated fast-track entrance to the venue
- Three complimentary cocktails
- Private cash bar
- Access to the lounge pre-show, between acts, and post-show
- Food options available to purchase from the bar
- Priority position to view the performance