With our executive boxes all benefitting from outstanding views of the cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens stage, there is no better place for 12 to 16 guests to soak up the atmosphere when Pete Tong’s ‘Ibiza Classics’ with the Symphony Orchestra & Jules Buckley, supported by DJ Meg Ward, come to town.
With reserved parking spaces and fast-track entry into the stadium, your arrival couldn’t be easier. After you are led to your own private box, you and your guests will enjoy welcome drinks ahead of a three-course Tapas menu. As Pete Tong and the Symphony Orchestra begin to perform, you can take up your padded seat directly outside your box with a drink in hand – with our drinks package including complimentary drinks before the concert and until the main act takes to the stage.
All boxes are priced on stage view line and capacity, ranging from £2,500 to £3,350 (including VAT).
- Dedicated fast-track entrance
- Exclusive use of your VIP Box with a host
- Private balcony with panoramic arena views
- Welcome drinks
- Full waiter service
- Three-course Tapas menu
- Complimentary drinks from arrival until the main act (includes beers, wine and soft drinks)
- Ibiza Classics souvenir laminate and lanyard
- Inclusive onsite parking (one parking pass per four people)